Friday, April 11, 2008

Status Quo

Not dead.

Tassu is going through exams and stuff, I'm working my ass off.

I did take today off to catch up on sleep [Friday]. I managed to finish off Code Geass and watch the first episode of season 2. I was personally surprised. It seemed like a repeat of the first episode of series one. Sure, it was slightly different, but still followed the same pattern. Carefree lifestyle, skip school to play chess [different venue], and then some turn of events leads to Lulu meeting C.C. and then she gets shot, and then he remembers/gains power, then he kills some people with his power. It's like someone hit copy + paste with a different animation filter. -grind teeth-

And Tsuikana [refer: #FAKKU] pointed out, the intro featured new NightMares. THEY LOOK LIKE FRIGGN' GUNDAMS! CHRISTCAKES~!

-runs off to watch Spice and Wolf-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you finished working your ass off yet? You've made great work here.

And as for Code Geass, what can I say? The "safest" thing to do for a company is always whatever worked and sold millions before, never mind the fact that over-saturating the market just gets people tired of the stuff sooner, so you end up with less profit in the long run than had you innovated and gone successful with it.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to say, but you're dead.
Let's fuck Emilia in this carnival and be happy.

Piroca de Fantasma é Geladinha said...

Forget to say that I'm the one who will fuck Emilia.